Adrian Render (Associate)
As a practicing solicitor for more than a decade and a New York litigator, Adrian’s global experience allows him to offer unique insight on our cases that often have a foreign element. Trained and qualified in England and Wales, Adrian has been in house competition counsel for a major German automaker and in private practice in Scotland. Adrian has litigated human rights cases in the United States and Bosnia, and is also trained to handle international trade matters.
- Masters in International Law & Economics, The Word Trade Institute (Switzerland)
- Legal Practice Course, The College of Law (United Kingdom)
- Post Graduate Diploma, University of East Anglia, Norwich (United Kingdom)
- L.L.M., University of Hull (United Kingdom)
- B.A. (Hons.), Hull Business School (United Kingdom)
Select Prior Experience:
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- DaimlerChrysler (UK) Ltd.
- Law Clerk, War Crimes Chamber, Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Biggart Baillie LLP
- New York
- England and Wales (not practicing)